Guidelines for Ongoing Private Inspections
Obviously with the current Covid-19 crisis there has been restrictions implemented by the government on the Real Estate industry. LJ Hooker Twin Waters is adhering strictly to the protocols put in place for the safety of our owners, tenants & prospective buyers.
If you intend to inspect any of our properties you must adhere to the below protocals. These precautions are subject to change and will be updated subject to information provided by the Australian Government.
show you the property if:
HYGEINE NOTICE (non-negotiable)
- You have travelled to any ‘at risk’ areas in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You are feeling unwell
- Use the hand sanitiser provided and
- Social Distancing practices implemented
- Register your attendance with our Sales Agent and provide name, contact number and email address, in case we need to contact you following the event
In the event that you feel unwell in the 14 days following this inspection, we request that you contact our office immediately.
We appreciate your support in ensuring the above procedures are followed.